Contributions anyone? I don't suppose Purple Cow or Green Eggs and Ham would count. T'is a pity that...
Blogged via Google Reader:
An onion bagel poem a day keeps the doctor away. Unless that doctor is a psychiatrist specializing in obsessive-compulsive obscure niche poetry writing, in which case the opposite is probably true. Andy tries to write one new poem about onion bagels every day for a year.
Vuestra plogista Notes: I did find many food poetry links... here are a few to feed on
- Food Poems Good Enough to Eat from Hugging the Coast, a food blog
- Food in Poetry and Prose from the the food museum blog
- Funny, Dumb, Silly Kid (Children's) Poems about Food
- Learn English with food poems from the British Council
- Shakespeare and Food at Soupsong