Friday, April 2, 2010

NaWriPoMo

I'm starting a day late (today being April 2) but still giving NaWriPoMo a try via the ReadWritePoem prompts and blog. Maybe just the prompts.

So this is how I participate: I write a poem a day, every day, for the month of April. I can keep them to myself, or post them online ~ obviously I intend to post them online, less sure about the sharing part. I can put myself on the official NaPoWriMo participants' list by emailing my name and/or the name/address of this website where (if it happens at all, I'll be posting my poems) to napowrimo2010@gmail.com. NaPo (for short) then links this site on its main page.

There's another process for NaPo on RWP. I won't go into it now because I'm still reading that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...