Monday, April 30, 2012

Thanks Where Thanks is Due… from ImmaStar Productions

Mostly I seem to get announcements until some days I feel like a human Blackberry and appreciate follow-ups and fill-ins about events. Not just more fun and interesting for me (vicarious participation for the nearly housebound), but they also build interest and potential following for the next one. So thanks for filling me and I hope there will be videos too (hint, hint). 




Carlos writes, 

I don’t think it is a stretch to say there were nearly 100 people packed in a room that led onto the Nexus Brewery patio (people were sittin' on the floor), to watch I’ll Drink To That! IDTT, is a series I dreamt up well sippin’ on IPAs one day…

Now it’s here – a poetry and music series, that strives to be top-notch, inclusive, and engaging – entertaining, and relaxed in its approach. The first one went real well. The next one is scheduled for May 20 (at Tractor Brewery) and boasts a fun and impressive line-up.

The whole post is at Thanks Where Thanks is Due… | ImmaStar Productions. Carlos also asks performers or musicians who would like to be involved, please send a youtube link of your performance(s) to soothxsayer@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...