Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Poetry Hangman

The links aren't working the way I hoped for the hangman game I copy/pasted below does not work. I'm just not in the mood to wrestling code to fix it. So go to the online version of Poetry Terms Hangman to play the game. I got there from the Poetry Hangman post on the English Teacher blog, which I came across following an ed list link to an April Fool's post (NCLB Repealed!).

Ain't curiosity and link following (internet variant and manifestation of curiosity) grand?

Poetry Terms

_____
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z





Program based on "Hangman" by Jan Mulder (GPL)

Word lists from Information Please® database, © 2006

Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...