Linklog: How to quote Louis Zukofsky, how not to revive Dracula, and more via Books: Books blog | guardian.co.uk by Peter Robins on 10/26/09
• Unintended consequences of extended copyright terms, no 2,778: this open letter from Paul Zukofsky, violinist and son of poet. Do you think there's a club for eccentric, scholar-tormenting descendents of modernists?
• The campus novel, but not as David Lodge would write it: "Work means the university, and if you thought that 'electrifying scenes of campus politics' was an oxymoron, then you need to read Stoner."
• That Dracula sequel apparently makes Dracula the hero, and seems unlikely to be more entertaining than this review of it.
• Some magazine covers are more interesting together.
• White book covers cease to be white in a variety of beautiful ways.